"We are open"
We are open for business, having carried out a full risk assessment to ensure maximum safety for our team members and most importantly, you, our customers.
Some of the changes implemented:
- All persons entering the building will be subject to a thermal temperature check
- Safe distancing: 1m+ spacing clearly marked throughout the venue.
- The track now operates on a one-way system, anti-clockwise, clearly marked.
- Only 6 people are permitted to race at a time to ensure safe distancing, the spacing is marked.
- No food or refreshments are allowed in the venue under any circumstances.
- A strict limit to the number of people present in the venue, irrespective of whether they are racing or not
- The maximum time for an event will be 90 mins with 16 people maximum in the venue.
- The short session is 60 mins with 10 people racing, 16 maximum in the venue.
- Issue of petrol station type gloves for use whilst racing and marshalling cars (optional)
- Customers to provide their own face coverings which will need to be worn at all times
- Wall-mounted hand sanitisers are now in place throughout the venue (70% alcohol) with signs
- Team members will wear either a face covering or a visor when hosting events
PRICING: Special offers:
1-hour session, up to 10 people racing = £95 (Normally £120)
90-min session, up to 16 people racing = £125 (Normally £140)
All pricing is special pricing is conditional on payment by bank transfer with a booking form e-mailed to us.
Should you wish to take advantage of this offer, please e-mail us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scalextric racing, as it was meant to be....
We provide exciting Scalextric* type racing for all ages from 7+
Either use our own venue with a superb, permanent 41m 8-lane circuit (6 in use under restricitons) or we may be able to come to you with 4 or 6-lane
circuits, custom built to suit your location! Please note that mobile tracks cost significantly more and under current guidelines, are limited to 4 or 6-lane tracks.
We have now completed over 4400 parties, events and mobile tracks since 2003 without ever advertising - please check our Customer Feedback.
Please check out this video made by a customer of their own son's party. This link is provided with permission from the owner of the video.
We run open Scalextric sessions (Pay & Race) on Monday evenings for children and their parents to race - Click Here.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MINIMUM AGE TO RACE AT ALL OUR PARTIES AND EVENTS IS 6 YEARS OLD - THIS IS FOR THE ENJOYMENT, SAFETY AND PROTECTION OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
Scalextric is great fun for corporate or personal events such as Barmitzvahs, weddings, stag nights etc.
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com for a party/event information e-mail which includes all pricing. We normally respond with
24-hours to e-mails.
You may also contact us via telephone on 020 8868 4478 but telephone enquiries will take up to 72-hours to respond to.
I am sorry but we cannot respond to telephone enquiries about our holiday clubs or open sessions. Full details are available on this website.
We were established in July 2003 and have provided outstanding services to over 3500 clients to daterunning over 4,400 events. We are able to supply
numerous references. We never advertise - all our work is through referral and recommendation. As the proprietor, I have a CRB/DBS certificate and I have public liability insurance to £5m. I am
also first aid trained.
Our venue location where the track is situated (NOT POSTAL ADDRESS) is
21a Ferndown, Northwood, Middlesex. HA6 1PQ
We are about 200m from Northwood Hills Metropolitan Line tube station. This is NOT our office address so please do not send any booking forms or correspondence there. Please see the note below with respect to viewing.
Coming out of Northwood Hills tube station, turn right, walk along past the shops and then turn right into Briarwood Drive (you will see the Space supermarket and Woodys Bar on each corner.
After 25m right again into Ferndown. We are about 40m on the right hand side, just before the road turns sharp left. We are opposite the only telegraph pole in the road! The premises are recognisable by a large security fence around the drive.
Viewing the venue
Please note, no viewing is permitted during private functions and parties but you are welcome to come along during the following time to see the track: -
Monday evening 6.30-8.30 p.m. - Because of restrictions on numbers, you must book this in advance please
* Scalextric is the registered trademark of Hornby Hobbies Ltd.